Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally, A GOOD Way To Meet Other Moms!

I belong to my local chapter of The Mommies Network and I just love it so much. When my husband and I moved to the town we live in now we didn't know a soul in the entire state. A few months after moving here I found out about The Mommies Network and it was a godsend for me. I quickly started making friends with other Moms in my area, and it was such a relief to have people that understood what Moms go through day in and day out. Every month we have coffee meet-ups, playdates at parks, we go out to lunch, and have countless other opportunities to talk with other Moms and for our children to make new friends. I'm so thankful that I found this organization. Just thought I'd share it with other Mommies out there, too.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment