Monday, June 23, 2008

The Easiest Potato Soup You Will Ever Make!

My MIL gave me this recipe (which was given to her by a caterer) and it rocks! I was absolutely shocked by how simple and delicious it was. I make it when I REALLY don't want to cook but I want something satisfying - like when my husband is out of town and cooking for just me is way too much trouble.

Way-Too-Easy Potato Soup:
1 bag Potatoes O'Brien with peppers and onions, thawed
4-6 c. chicken broth (depending on how thick or thin you like your potato soup)
1 pkg. of country gravy mix

Seriously, that's all that's in this - no joke!

Bring broth to a boil, dump in potatoes. Let cook 10 minutes and then whisk in gravy mix. Let simmer another 10 minutes. Enjoy!

You have got to try this and tell me what you think. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I've got just the thing that might top off that potato soup, too! This pleasant summer diversion is free of charge! I'm running a giveaway on my new blog. Visit http://poprs.blogspot.com/2008/06/giveaway-tuesday.html to find out more--the contest runs thru 5 p.m. Friday!

    ReplyDelete