TUSCAN ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN
Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 10 min.
1 1/3 cups (2.8 oz) FRENCH'S® Original French Fried Onions
1 tsp. crushed rosemary leaves
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1 to 1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin
2 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard
1. MIX French Fried Onions, rosemary, garlic and pepper in plastic bag. Crush with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
2. BRUSH pork with mustard. Coat n seasoned onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere.
3. BAKE pork on a foil-lined baking sheet at 400º F for 30 min. or until 155º F internal temperature. Let rest 10 min. before slicing.
Makes 6 servings
Tip: Use this savory coating for pork chops or chicken breasts.
CROCKPOT CHICKEN PICANTE
Prep Time: 10 Min. Cook Time: 4-8 Hours
1 cup Salsa
1/2 cup FRENCH'S Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup Lime juice
4-6 Chicken breasts
1. In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients
2. Put chicken breasts in bottome of crockpot and pour sauce over them.
3. Cook 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. Serve over rice.