Monday, January 19, 2009

As I Hope for Signs of Spring

I started some seeds for some veggies to go in my spring garden - yeah, yeah, I know it's a little early. I get anxious. So anyway, some of my little baby plants have already sprouted! I present, for your viewing pleasure, some pictures!

My Cauliflower:


My Little Cherry Tomato:


My Roma Tomato - which I plan on making lots and lots of homemade pasta sauce with:


Oh, and that little hair on my tomato plant? That would be a little gift from this cat. She likes tomatoes, too.:


And, last but not least, my Okra plant. Okra and Cauliflower are both new to me. I'm really excited to try both of them!:


I'm still waiting for my jalapeno, serrano and banana peppers and my early girl tomato plant to push through the soil. I'm sure I'll post more pictures as they come up.

What are you planting this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment